Fig Crostini with Prosciutto & Whipped Goat Cheese
Elevate your appetizer game Tucson-style with these Fig Crostini, topped with savory Prosciutto and dreamy Whipped Goat Cheese 🍞🧀🥖 A burst of sweet and salty flavors in every bite! Perfect for any occasion, Seared Living approved. 😍🍽️
- 1/2 cup Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Goat Cheese
- 1 Baguette, sliced into ¼” thick slices
- 1/2 lb Prosciutto, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup Arugula
- 4-6 Fresh Figs, sliced into ¼” thickslices
3-4 Tbsp Harvest Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- Allow the cheeses to sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes to warm up slightly. Place in a bowl together and with a beater, whip together until well combined.
- Spoon the goat cheese mixture on the sliced baguette pieces.
- Atop the slices, arrange the prosciutto, arugula and sliced fig.
- Drizzle with Harvest Fig Balsamic Vinegar and enjoy.