Coconut Shrimp with Sweet Chili Sauce
Dip into paradise with these crispy Coconut Shrimp 🍤🌴! Our sweet chili dipping sauce adds the perfect kick to every bite. Get ready to savor the taste of the tropics at home!
- 1lb Shrimp, deveined and peeled with tails left on
2 tsp Chili Verde Flake Sea Salt
- Add To Cart
- ½ cup Flour
- 3 Egg Whites
2 Tbsp Chipotle Lime Rub & Seasoning
- 1 cup Shredded Coconut
- ½ cup Panko
- ¼ cup Cilantro, chopped
- Lemon Wedges, to serve
Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce, see below
- 2 tsp Water
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp Ketchup
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
6 Tbsp Pineapple Habanero Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup Pineapple Juice
¼ tsp Chili Verde Flake Sea Salt
Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Pat shrimp dry with paper towels; season with sea salt.
- Create a breading station with three shallow bowls. In the first bowl add the flour, the second bowl combine the egg whites with the Chipotle Lime Rub & Seasoning, and in the third bowl combine the shredded coconut and panko.
- Dip each shrimp in the flour, then egg whites, then panko and lay on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake 10- 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile in a small saucepan over high heat whisk together the water and cornstarch until the corn starch is no longer lumpy. Then add the ketchup, soy sauce, vinegar, and juice. Bring to a boil and let sauce reduce about 4-5 minutes until thickened.
- Serve with fresh cilantro, lemon wedges, and Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce.